The National Wilderness Stewardship Alliance is proud to bring wilderness stewardship funding opportunities to our Partner Member Organizations. As the NWSA grows we hope more funding opportunities will be available to our Partner Members.
To be eligible to apply for NWSA Grants your organization must:
- Be a current IRS recognized non profit, such as a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit or have a fiscal sponsor who is a qualified organization.
Some Grants require that you be a current NWSA Partner Member Organization; check the specifics of each Grant Program. Typically our Wilderness only grant programs require a membership, such as our Boots on the Ground or NWSA WSP Grant Programs.
Our membership rates are shown below.
NWSA Partner Member Organization membership levels
- $75: Local/Regional organization - single entity
- $125: Statewide/Multi-State organization - 2 or more locations
- $200: National organization - single entity, 2 or more locations
- $1,000: Multi-Chapter organization (all chapters eligible for Partners-Only Benefits including granting programs) - 10 or more entities.