Join and connect with our growing network of member organizations across the U.S. to enhance your work and build your stewardship network!
Your purchase of an organization membership helps you tap into a wealth of stewardship and wilderness-specific resources for your organization. Membership also supports us all in building a stronger wilderness community empowered to restore, protect, and nurture America's Wilderness in the face of challenges like increasing visitor use, climate change, and federal capacity issues.
2023 Organization Membership Levels
$75.00 Local/Regional Organization
$125.00 Statewide/Multi-State Organization
$200.00 National Organization
$1,000.00 Multi-Chapter Group - more than 10 Chapters
Organization memberships are designed for non-profit stewardship organizations, allowing your organization to access tailored resources to support you and your wilderness stewardship work. With an Organization Membership you receive:
- NWSA advocates for you at a national level, driving initiatives to provide wilderness stewardship funding and advocating for tools and support to help you do your best work
- Connection with others in the national wilderness stewardship community
- Access to NWSA grant programs*
- Access to toolboxes and educational materials tailored to wilderness stewardship organization needs
- Access to NWSA webinars to help you stay connected with your wilderness stewardship community
- Free access to the International Journal of Wilderness for your team**
- NWSA's monthly wilderness stewardship e-newsletter, Wildernews
- Access to pro-deals, as available
- Discounts on National Wilderness Workshop registration and other select events
- Access to NWSA services and support
- Ability to participate in and comment on industry-specific issues led by NWSA
Memberships are valid for one year from your payment date. You'll receive a reminder from NWSA when your renewal is due.
*Membership requirements for grant programs: Participation in the Wilderness Stewardship Performance (WSP) Funding Program requires a NWSA Organization Membership. Be sure to renew prior to the application deadline.
**International Journal of Wilderness subscription details: Joining NWSA now provides a subscription to the International Journal of Wilderness. When your membership is processed your organization will be given a link and a pass code to sign up for the Journal. You will be able to share this with your staff and key members. Keep informed about wilderness science and management issues with the Journal.